Analysis on the Machining Error of CNC Machine Tools and Its Causes
First, CNC machine tools
1. Machining error caused by the error of CNC machine tool: control system error; machine feed drive system error
2, the processing error caused by the manufacturing process: the processing process is unreasonable; the cutting and cutting points of the tool are not properly selected
3. Errors caused by workpiece positioning
4. Errors caused by unreasonable programming
Second, high-precision CNC machine tools
1. The outer circle of the high-precision CNC lathe is cone-shaped: the front and rear connections are not coaxial with the spindle axis, which is caused by the wrong center position of the CNC lathe.
2. When the CNC machine tool is turning, the workpiece vibrates: it may be that the tailstock sleeve protrudes too long or the workpiece support is too loose. It may also be that the turning tool is not sharp enough or the tool tip arc is too large, or the bearing gap of the rotary top is large. Or the gap between the medium and small skateboards is too large.
3, the round jump can not meet the requirements: the front tip has a different axis from the spindle axis or the rotation of the top bearing is caused by the wear of the circle, the center hole of the workpiece is not wiped clean or the center hole is bumped, and the lever of the heart of the heart touches the card. The end face of the disc makes the center hole not function
4. The center hole of the high-precision CNC lathe is seriously worn or bitten: it may be caused by the use of a fixed tip without lubricating oil or the spindle speed is too high, or the chicken core chuck is not clamped, and the workpiece has stopped rotating during turning.
The source of error when using CNC machine tools to machine parts is very complicated. Only by properly mastering the principle of CNC machine tools and strengthening the process knowledge of operators can the machining error of CNC machine tools be well solved and the precision of CNC machining can be improved to produce qualified product.
Article link: China Machine Tool Business Network http://www.jc35.com/news/detail/56950.html